Due to the Coronavirus that is spreading all over the country the normal things that we used to do are not possible anymore. Everything will change because we need to think of our own safety before doing anything that involves going out and exposing ourselves in public.
Here are the new rules of Cebu Pacific Air due to COVID-19:
- Wearing a mask is required from the entrance until the arrival
- Physical Distancing is mandatory
- Self-check-in and no-touch boarding must be utilize
- Counters for bag drop-ins will close 1 hour before the flight
- Online check-in is highly encouraged
- For a passenger with no bags, go straight ahead to the gate
- Rapid Testing will be done
- Hand sanitizers will be provided for the passenger and staffs
PPEs will be distributed to all crew and employees
- Cabin crew will be trained to help and isolate passengers
- Disinfection of aircraft cabin will be done frequently including passenger seats, overhead bins, cargo compartments, and lavatories.
Once the resumption of Cebu Pacific has been finally made, let’s all make sure to follow safety precaution for our safety.
For more information, you may contact Cebu Pacific Air using:
Customer care team via direct message on the Cebu Pacific Air Facebook page
Private message to @CebuPacificAir on Twitter
Call their Call Center at (+632) 8702-0888 or (+6332) 230-8888